Welcome to Edition 13 of Forefront Wrapped, a weekly snapshot of what's happening in the Forefront DAO. If there's anything missing or sections you'd like to see added, please reach out to the Writers Guild in the Discord!
Let's dive in…
🍂 THE OFF SEASON CONTINUES: The Forefront Off Season has begun! We have a stacked calendar of events over the next few weeks filled with brainstorming, reflection, discovery, and more. We encourage everyone to join when they have time! This week, community members were able to pitch potential initiatives for the DAO that they would like to steward that fall in line with the common ground propositions developed in the previous week.
💻 FOREFRONT IS HIRING: The DAO is hiring for 5 core roles: Community Manager, Editorial Lead, Product Lead, Full Stack Engineer, and Accountant. Check out this link for more details and come help us build the port of entry to web3!
💰 GRANTS ROUND 12: GR12 is COMPLETE! We're excited to announce that Forefront officially donated $50k toward Gitcoin Grants Round 12. Thank you to everyone for your support!
🎙️ HANGOUT: This week we chatted with Juliet of Surge about women in web3, crypto education, and much more. Recording coming soon!
- Lots of Off-Season planning, event management, and synthesis
- Community gatherings and workshops this week
- Continuing work on DAO Design and contributor workflow management
- FF Social Token Index, making progress!
- Collaborations with PrimeDAO in exploration phase
- Treasury growth strategy
- D2D Strategy
- Digital Economy Canon – on break for holidays, back in January!
- Forefront Journal fleshing out
- New procedures for Writers Guild workflow
- Other essays being edited, to be published after holidays
No proposals live right now.