This proposal seeks to onboard Qhawe as part time contributor for a pre-defined time frame of 6 months.
Qhawe has been a driving force in FF growth guild and have been actively contributing to Forefront mission and efforts, including: developing and leading Forefront Index Product; developing early DAO2DAO partnership and go to market strategy.
Upon onboarding Qhawe will be responsible for:
- Define and execute partnership vision and strategy for FF Dao2Dao initiative;
- Oversee and maintain Forefront pulse product development strategy and implementation;
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and evaluation of new and existing token economics modeling of the forefront token;
Monthly compensation of $2500 USDC
Monthly FF Compensation: 700 FF
As per existing hiring guideline:
- PT contributors still qualify for per projects allocations, but do not qualify for Coordinape or Sourcecred seasonal allocations;
- PT positions compensation to be revised in 6months period;
Min 10-18 Hours weekly dedicated to the DAO. Initial commitment period of 6 months (extendable if both parties agree).
- PT work expectation and outcome scorecard will be set internally. It will serve as guideline, work evaluation also includes members growth, learning and improvement;
- Guideline on termination: In failure to meet expectations or violation of FF values and principles, an re-evaluation discussion will take place between the full time contributors and the staff team. If the decision to terminate is agreed and valid, it will be put into effect by the staff team. In this case contributors monthly and vesting compensation will be immediately ceased.
- All unvested FF will roll back to treasury in case of termination;
Proposal is live on snapshot