This proposal seeks to onboard and compensate full time and part time genesis contributors to FF DAO while also introducing a trial process for future hires.
Forefront key priority is to retain and onboard contributors who have continuously shown leadership, commitment and consistency to create long lasting value for the DAO.
All 6 members suggested on this proposal have been core to FF trajectory and have demonstrated outstanding ability, capability, and determination to continue to deliver impactful outcomes to the DAO, while fully aligned with FF mission and values.
With this proposal we are aiming Introduce a competitive monthly compensation and network upside (via vested FF) to genesis contributors for core inaugural core positions in the DAO.
1) 1% of total FF supply (100,000) subject to 3 years vesting period. Not subject to a cliff;
2) 0.50% of total FF supply (50,000) vested over 2 years. Not subject to a cliff;
3) Higher end of base contributors allocation. To be revised on season basis;
*CPT Core Part time core position within FF DAO while keeping their respective current jobs;
**Min 10-18 Hours weekly dedicated to the DAO.Initial commitment period of 6 months (extendable).
- Start date October 1, upon proposal approval;
- FT and CPT contributors will not be compensated via additional projects or other programs;
- PT contributors still qualify for per projects allocations, but do not qualify for Coordinape or Sourcecred seasonal allocations;
- FT, CPT and PT positions compensation to be revised in 6months period;
- Optional USDC <> FF conversion at 50%/50% rate for part time roles (monthly basis) will be made available.
A comprehensive breakdown of each contributor scorecard KPI can be viewed here.
- FT and PT work expectation and outcome scorecard will be set internally. It will serve as guideline, work evaluation also includes members growth, learning and improvement;
- Guideline on termination: In failure to meet expectations or violation of FF values and principles, an re-evaluation discussion will take place between the full time contributors and the staff team. If the decision to terminate is agreed and valid, it will be put into effect by the staff team. In this case contributors monthly and vesting compensation will be immediately ceased.
- All unvested FF will roll back to treasury in case of termination;
A more robust MVP framework and guideline for future full time and part time hires is in the works, we are aiming to share with the community in the following weeks.
- Staff team and active contributors will discuss the need for PT or FT positions including its relevance and need;
- If approved a signaling post will be created on the governance forum;
- Potential candidates can express their interest via a proposal (priority will be given to contributors);
- All Applications will be reviewed by the staff team, followed by a 1:1 interview with potential candidates.
- Upon agreement on the compensation terms and scorecard KPI with the chosen candidate, a final onboarding proposal will be made public via snapshot for community voting.
Note: This is an ongoing process that will continue to evolve through community feedback and experimentation.
A Formal proposal will be posted on snapshot for community voting.