Welcome to Edition 1 of Forefront Wrapped, a weekly snapshot of what’s happening in the Forefront DAO. If there’s anything missing or sections you’d like to see added, please reach out to the Writers Guild in the Discord or leave a comment here.
Let’s dive in…
This section will capture any major DAO announcements: events, globally relevant proposals, and more.
- [DAO] Forefront’s Treasury Diversification Round is officially underway! Wave 1 funds have been sent, and Waves 2 and 3 will be wrapped up by the end of the week. Keep an eye on #-temp-treasury-round for more details. The original proposal can be found here.
- [DAO] Forefront’s first public, community-voted budget was passed this week. The DAO plans to continue this precedent of keeping budgets transparent and ensuring they’re community approved moving forward.
- [CULTURE] The Culture Guild experimented with a forum post for a proposal to launch a Forefront podcast. The proposal received widespread support and is now being actively worked on in the Guild.
- [EVENT] Yesterday, Forefront hosted a “Quitting Time” Twitter Space – inspired by an essay by the same name – with community members who've recently made the jump to full-time web3 to talk when, why, and how to make the leap!
This section will include updates from Guild Leads on what the Guild has been working on the previous week.
- 3 new folks joining CG call this week
- Overhaul of onboarding process
- Working group for Community Ambassadors
- Working group for inter-Guild "Help Wanted" board
- Podcast proposal passed.
- 2 community engagement proposals in progress
- FF x BLVKHVND staking tool servicing live
- Newsletter platform review w/ Jenil
- Raise: Community round dev support
- Members onboarding graph by Mel
- FF on boardroom request by Grendel
- $AGLD + $Raid Market Listing
- DAOloween planning in progress
- Three Writers Program essays being edited
- New Data Deep Dive essay in works
- Forefront Wrapped (this) published
- FF Learn draft in editing
- Social Token Canon draft in design
- New Writers Program workflow
This section will list any proposals that Forefront members can vote on.
- No active proposals this week. Keep an eye on the Forefront Forum for more updates!
This section will highlight one Forefront member each week with a quick bio, their FF contributions, and links to their socials!
Introducing our first Member Spotlight! Make sure to send SpaceXponential a message in the Discord for all of her hard work in building such a fantastic community.
- Name: SpaceXponential
- Bio: Objects are designed to be artful, human-centered. How much more so should the living social organism? This question is my compass in the Web3 playground.
- Role: Culture Guild Lead
- Links: https://twitter.com/SpaceXponential, www.spacexponential.com